Every now and then I get a chance to talk to the guys at Mikroe and they never fail to surprise me, both for the amount of work they get done in a short time and most importantly the quality of it.
Here is a quick update on projects they completed since I last met with them in Nuremberg during the Embedded World show.
- MikroMedia Workstation (The Monster Media :o)
- Two new mikroMedia boards with new powerful 16 bit enhanced MCU’s.
- New EasyPIC v7 for dsPIC30, 7th generation of development board for dsPIC30 family
Also they added WiFi software support for MRF24WB0MA in bundle with MCW1001:
- WiFi PLUS Click <http://www.mikroe.com/eng/products/view/872/wifi-plus-click/>
The support package can be found on Libstock: http://www.libstock.com/projects/view/356/network-wifi-library
- Few interesting demos and videos of WiFi in action can be found here: