Lulu.com, 160 pages
Three Steps to embedded Control ZEN
- Discover a whole new set of Core Independent Peripherals
- Use MPLAB® Code Configurator to generate automatically all peripheral initializations for your applications
- Follow the many (single page) examples to create fast and efficient solutions using exclusively MPLAB® XC8 C compiler
Who should read this book:
- If you think you know 8-bit microcontrollers, think again. These are not your grandfather’s microcontrollers anymore!
- If you knew and liked PIC microcontrollers, but have not looked at them in a while, you will get a kick out of this!
- If you have been trying to use small 32-bit microcontrollers, but got put off by the rapidly escalating complexity and the excessive reliance on software when trying to realize even the simplest real time functions, you will get a refreshing new perspective!
Available directly at Lulu.com (for a limited time at 30% discount)
Also available at Amazon.com and most other major distribution networks
Demo Boards and Demo Projects
- PICDEM Curiosity: A complete Starter kit for the 8/14 and 20 pin PIC16F1
- Curiosity Demo projects from the Rocket book and beyond
- Simplicity: A modified PICKIT3 Low Pin Count Board
- Simplicity Demo Projects
Pingback: First look at the PIC16F157x family | Pilot's Logbook