I felt the urge to write another book and this time I ‘ve focused on the new 8-bit PIC16F1 family and its Core Independent Peripherals:
Lulu.com, 160 pages
Three Steps to embedded Control ZEN
- Discover a whole new set of Core Independent Peripherals
- Use MPLAB® Code Configurator to generate automatically all peripheral initializations for your applications
- Follow the many (single page) examples to create fast and efficient solutions using exclusively MPLAB® XC8 C compiler
Who should read this book:
- If you think you know 8-bit microcontrollers, think again. These are not your grandfather’s microcontrollers anymore!
- If you knew and liked PIC microcontrollers, but have not looked at them in a while, you will get a kick out of this!
- If you have been trying to use small 32-bit microcontrollers, but got put off by the rapidly escalating complexity and the excessive reliance on software when trying to realize even the simplest real time functions, you will get a refreshing new perspective!
Available directly at Lulu.com (for a limited time at 30% discount)
Also available (shortly) at Amazon and most other major distribution networks